On Friday we went to Cornbelly's Corn Maze in Lehi. It was a great time! Olivia was so excited to see Sammy, and I was excited to see Amy Jo. I am so glad that Olivia and I were able to meet Amy Jo and Sammy. They have been such great friends to us through this whole deployment. With Brock (Amy's husband) being gone too we have really been good resources for each other and to top it off great friends!! The girls had tons of fun at Cornbelly's.
All aboard, oh wait where is everyone?!?
It was a great night!!






3 comments:
And we had so much fun with you guys as well!! Thanks for making the trip down here. We always enjoy time with you guys. We need to get together soon! Love ya Kris!
Kristen, Hi!!!! I miss seeing you! I'm so glad you have a blog, and glad that I found it. How's work? How's Olivia? Hope you're doing super! :) -Angela-
Well, I FINALLY got around to reading and catching up on blogs! I love yours and am excited to keep up on it! Yesterday was AMAZING at the Temple with your family. We LOVED being there!!! I'm sure you'll post about it so I'll have to comment again! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment